Yuanjiacun Village Folk Culture and Food Day Tour
- Yuanjiacun Folk Culture Village
- Private tour guide + Driver + Vehicle
Food is a good way to get to know local people’s lifestyle and regional culture. This food day tour will take you to Yuanjiacun Village where you will have many stops with lots to eat and drink. You also have chance to try new things such as milling flour, waving cloth, and making Tofu. Your English-speaking tour guide will share local knowledge and interesting stories with you. Pick this tour to discover delicious food and have a glimpse of folk culture!
1. Enjoy a wide variety of authentic local snacks.
2. Have a chance to watch Qin Opera performance and try grinding flour, making vinegar, and grinding soybeans.
AM: In the morning, your guide and driver will pick you up at your Xian downtown hotel to start a folk culture & local food tour. We will drive about 1.5 hours to Yuajiacun Village which is free of charge. You will have chance to watch Qin Opera Show, taste authentic local food, and try milling flour, waving cloth, making vinegar, and grinding soybean to make Tofu (Bean Curd). That surely will be an interesting and much more impressive experience.
There are lots of local eateries in the village. Our guide will recommend some best ones when wandering in street. We will not arrange lunch in fixed restaurant. No matter you have lunch in which of them, you will miss some delicious snacks in other eateries.
Noon: We will leave lunch on your own so you could try as many kinds of local food as you like.
PM: In the afternoon, you will have some free time to explore the village and take some pictures. At last, meet your guide and driver and drive back to your hotel in Xian.
Tour Price Per Person
|Travelers||1 People||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
|Travelers||6 People||7 People||8 People||9 People||10 People|
|Book the Tour
- Private transfer in air-conditioned car
- Excellent English-speaking tour guide and skillful driver
- One bottle of mineral water per person
- Personal expense (Cost for food and some charged activities)
- Gratuities (recommended)