This 3-day education tour is ideal for students or young people to learn the splendid history and culture of Xian, the great ancient Capital of China with a history of thousands of years. In this tour, your expert guide will vividly introduce the Terracotta Warriors, the City Wall, and the Shaanxi History Museum to help you learn about the civilization of this city and this country.
2. Get your jaw dropped by life-size terracotta warriors and insight into how they were built.
3. Admire numerous precious cultural relics at Shaanxi History Museum for a glimpse of the development of ancient Chinese civilization.
- Day 1: Xian ArrivalXian City Wall (Lunch)
Upon your arrival, our English-speaking tour guide will meet you at the airport by holding a welcome board with your name and then transfer to the hotel. After a short refresh in the hotel, the guide will meet you at the hotel lobby and go for lunch.
In the afternoon, start your Xian tour with the ancient Xian City Wall, a majestic testament to China's rich history, dating back to the Ming Dynasty. Spanning 8.5 miles, it offers a remarkable journey through time. You will ascend the wall for panoramic views of the city or explore its watchtowers and gates. Renting a bike is a popular option to traverse the wall's entirety. The South Gate's lively area provides cultural performances and vibrant markets. This iconic structure is a must-visit, offering a unique perspective on Xian's past and present.
Accommodation: 4-Star Hotel
- Day 2: XianTerracotta Figures Making, Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, Shaanxi History Museum, Square of Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner)
In the morning at 08:30, our guide will pick you up from the hotel lobby and start the tour. The first stop will be Terracotta Warriors Factory where the staff will give you a short lesson on how terracotta figures are made and then you will make your terracotta warriors with the help of the staff. After that, you will board the car and continue to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Known as "the Eighth Wonders of the World", the museum shows a surprisingly high level of sculpture, which is one of the most significant discoveries of the 20th century. You will find it difficult to find two terracotta figures that have the same appearance, the same hairstyle, or any other details. You will learn much about background information from our guide.
You will have lunch near the Terracotta Warriors and Horses.
In the afternoon, drive back to downtown Xian to visit the Shaanxi History Museum (closed each Monday) which is one the biggest museums in China housing the cultural heritage of Shaanxi Province and shows the development of the Chinese civilization. After dinner, you will take a walk around the Square of Big Wild Goose Pagoda to appreciate the nice night view there. Finally, meet your guide and driver at about 20:00 and come back to the hotel.
Accommodation: 4-Star Hotel
- Day 3: Xian Departure
The local driver will meet you at your hotel lobby on time (usually 2.5 hours ahead of your domestic flight time and 4 hours ahead of your international flight time), please prepare your luggage well in advance and board the car to the airport for your next destination.
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in the itinerary
- Chinese style lunches
- Centrally located hotel
- All transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English-speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- Personal expenses
- Entrance ticket for entering the Daci’en Temple
- Inbound and outbound airfare
- Bike riding cost on the City Wall
- Gratuities (recommended)