Xian Changyu Reina Winery Day Tour
- Changyu Reina Winery
- Private tour guide + Driver + Vehicle + Entrance fee + Lunch
- Start from $50 per person
This Changyu Reina Winery day tour is designed for the tourists who love wine and want to know something about grape planting and wine making. The winery is located in Xianyang, the capital of Qin Dynasty and a national historical and cultural city in China. The site was actually a royal vineyard in the Tang Dynasty. After over a thousand years, it now has turned into a winery and popular tourist destination. Tourists can taste fine wines, visit wine cellar, and learn wine culture here. You may like this wine brand Changyu and have a new favorite wine after this tour.
1. Seize an opportunity to visit one of the royal vineyards of the Tang Dynasty (618-907), Chateau Changyu Reina Winery.
2. Take on a wine-tasting tour, with a wine cellar visit, and an understanding of wine culture.
3. Stroll through the vineyards, admire the Italian-style castle, and visit the wine-themed museum.
Changyu Reina Winery with an area of 1100 mu (0.74km2) was established with an investment of 600 million yuan. It is an excellent place to spend holidays where people can try some best local wine and learn about grape growing, wine making, and wine culture.
Our tour guide and driver will pick you up from your Xian downtown hotel at 09:00 am. Upon arrival, the guide will accompany you to roam in the vineyard, appreciate the Italian style castles, and visit the wine themed museum. You will have some time to explore the winery on your own. You also can optionally try some wine made in the winery. At the end of the tour, your guide and driver will escort you back to your hotel.