Terracotta Warriors Day Tour with Airport Transfer
- Terracotta Warriors and Horses
- English speaking guide + Driver + Vehicle + Entrance fee
- Start from $59 per person
This short Xian layover tour is exclusively tailor made for travelers looking for a quick visit to the Terracotta Warriors in a few hours. There will be no shopping stop to maximize your time only at the well-known Terracotta Army. Your private tour guide will accompany you upon your airport or train station arrival till your departure to make your short trip hassle-free.
1. This will be a hassle-free layover tour with a private guide from the time you arrive at the airport or train station until you leave at the end of the tour.
2. Marvel at the spectacular 8,000 life-size warriors at the “Eighth Wonder of the World” and learn how they were unearthed.
Xian Arrival: Upon your arrival at Xian airport/train station, our guide will greet you at exit by holding a board with your name and escort you to get in your private car.
After 1-hour driving, you will arrive at the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Known as “the Eighth Wonder of the World”, the museum shows a surprisingly high level in sculpture. It is located 30 km east of Xi’an City and the original site was discovered by four local farmers while drilling a well in 1974. Now it has turned into one of the most important attractions in China and the top site in Xi’an. The museum includes Pit 1 (the largest), Pit 2, Pit 3, and the exhibition hall of the chariots and horses. You will stay in the museum for 2-3 hours.
Xian Departure: After the tour, your guide and driver will transfer you back to the airport/train station for departure.
Tour Price ($=USD)
From $130 P.P, which is based on a private tour for 2 people. The price varies depending on the activity, number of people, travel date, and selected hotel.
- Private transfer in air-conditioned car
- Excellent English-speaking tour guide and skillful driver
- Entrance fee
- One bottle of mineral water per person
- This tour is only for you and your party. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- This tour is recommended for the tourists who have at least 7 hours in Xian. Please advise your flight/train schedule when consulting the tour so we could know if the itinerary matches your schedule.
- The tour excludes meals. Near the Terracotta Warriors Museum there is a restaurant which offers relatively nice food. You can have meals there if you have time.