One Day Yuntaishan Mountain Tour from Luoyang
- Yuntaishan Mountain
- Private tour guide + Driver + Vehicle + Entrance fees
- Start from $75 per person
Yuntaishan Mountain is a good option for tourists who look for a Luoyang side trip in 1-2 days after they finished the visit to Longmen Grottoes and Shaolin Temple. It attracts endless people to visit all the year around mainly with its splendid natural sightseeing. This day tour with professional tour guide and transfer included, takes you to explore this wonderland.
At around 07:30, the local guide will meet you in hotel lobby. Then drive about 2.5-3 hours to the attraction. Yuntaishan Mountain located in Jiaozuo City, is listed as the National 5A Tourist Attractions and the World Geopark. It earns its fame with its marvelous natural scenery, especially with its unique gorges, rivulets, waterfalls, mountains and plants landscape. It’s endowed by the almighty nature with many great seeing points like Red Stone Gorge, Xiaozhaigou (including Tanpu Gorge, Quanpu Gorge and Macaque Valley), Zhuyu Peak, Zifang Lake, Wanshan Temple, Fenglin Gorge, Qinglong Gorge and more. In this day tour, you are suggested to visit the most classic highlights Red Stone Gorge and Tanpu Gorge & Quanpu Gorge of Xiaozhaigou in the limited time.
Red Stone Gorge no doubt is the No.1 seeing point of Yuntaishan with reddish rock while the water at bottom in shades of green. When climbing the stairs, there are many dramatic stones, beautiful waterfalls and nice waters to behold. You will spend 2.5 hours here.
Next move to the Xiaozhaigou area where the two famous gorges and one Macaque Valley are collected. Xiaozhaigou wins its name because it impresses people with its stunning scenery like the famous Jiuzhaigou, hence the name (Xiaozhaigou means small Jiuzhaigou). You will marvel at the beautiful waterfalls here and the great harmony for the consistence of waters, stones and plants. You will spend about 2-2.5 hours here.
After the visit around 4pm, take the shuttle bus back to the entrance and then return to Luoyang city after 2.5 hours driving. You will be dropped off at your hotel lobby.
- Please note the hotel pickup is available within 2nd ring road of Luoyang City. If your hotel beyond the range, it would occur the additional transfer fee based on the distance.
- This tour doesn’t include any meal, please prepare some food in advance as lunch.
Tour Price ($=USD)
From $235 P.P, which is based on a private tour for 2 people. The price varies depending on the activity, number of people, travel date, and selected hotel.
- Private transfer with air-conditioned van and licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket including the shuttle bus
- Tolls, fuel and parking fees
- A bottle of mineral water per pax
- Private tour only serving you and your group
- Any meal
- Gratuities (recommended)