A visit to China could not be complete without Great Wall and a visit to Beijing could not be complete without Ming Tomb. This tour just combines the 2 highlights and takes you to capture the essence of Beijing. How was the incredible Great Wall built and what does Chinese imperial tomb look? Take this tour and you will find answers.
AM: Your guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby at 8:00. Firstly we will drive to The Ming Tombs. Today we will visit the underground palace of Dingling(one of the 13 tombs). Dingling Mausoleum is the tomb of Emperor Shenzong, Zhu Yijun, who reigned 48 years, the longest during Ming emperors.
Noon: Lunch in lcoal restaurant.
PM: After lunch, we will move to visit the Badaling Great Wall, the most famous and best-preserved section of the great wall. The mountain slope is very steep and the roads are tortuous, which made it an important military stronghold in ancient times. The wall is like a strong dragon winding its way along the mountain ranges. After the visiting, you will be transferred back to your hotel. Service ends.
Badaling Great Wall
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Typical Chinese lunch in itinerary
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)