One Day Xian-Luoyang Tour by High Speed Train
- Longmen Grottoes, Shaolin Temple
- Private tour guide + Driver+ Vehicle + High speed train + Entrance Tickets fee + Lunch
- Start from $142 per person
Have one more extra day in Xian? Why not visit Luoyang? Take one day to travel from Xian to Luoyang by round-trip high-speed train to visit the famous Longmen Grottoes and Shaolin Temple. Take this tour to explore the amazing history and culture of Luoyang with professional and knowledgeable guide.
1. Visit Longmen Grottoes, one of the three most precious Buddhist grottoes in China.
2. Learn about the cultural heritage of Shaolin Martial Arts by watching wonderful Kung Fu shows.
3. Enjoy the worry-free transfer service, with second-class bullet train tickets incldued.
AM: Get up early and meet the driver at your hotel lobby around 6:00 to go to Xian North Train Station to catch the high speed train to Luoyang (suggested G2002 08:10/09:49 or a train with similar schedule).
Upon your arrival in Luoyang, the local guide will greet you by holding a name board. A private car will transfer you to visit the Longmen Grottoes. It is considered as a treasure house of ancient stone-carving art with more than 100,000 stone statues varying from 2 cm to 17.14 m high. Longmen Grottoes extends for about 1,094 yards along both banks of Yi River and about 12 km far away from Luoyang city. It is one of the three most valuable Buddhist Cave and rock carvings in China.
Noon: Lunch in a local restaurant.
PM: After lunch, continue to visit the Shaolin Temple. It is not only famous as one of China’s most important Buddhist temples but also as the center of Chinese Kung Fu. First constructed in 495, the temple was mainly designed to accommodate Batuo, a famous Indian monk. Now Shaolin Temple is reputed as “the Number One Temple Under Heaven” and also listed as UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage in 2010. The temple is the cradle of the Chinese Zen Buddhism and the Shaolin martial arts. The Shaolin martial arts are an important part of the relics. Kung Fu Show here is no doubt a big highlight as the saying goes “All martial arts (Kongfu) are from Shaolin”.
Finish the sightseeing , our guide will see you off at Luoyang Longmen Railway Station. You will take the high-speed train back to Xian (suggested: G637/18:54-20:27 or a train with similar schedule). Meet Xian driver at Xian Train Station and get dropped off to your hotel afterwards.
Tour Price Per Person
|Travelers||1 People||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
|Travelers||6 People||7 People||8 People||9 People||10+ People|
|Tour Price||$169||$159||$152||$147||Contact Us|
|Book the Tour
- Transportation: Xian-Luoyang-Xian high speed train (2nd class seats)
- Entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Meal: Chinese style lunch
- Guide: Excellent English-speaking tour guides in Luoyang
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance during the tour
- Government taxes
- Any optional activity / battery car / shuttle bus inside the attraction
- Our package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip for any unforeseen circumstance.
- Any item beyond “Pirce includes”
- Gratuities to guide and driver (recommended if you are satisfied with their services)