1 Day Shanghai-Xian Tour by Overnight Train
- Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Xian Ancient City Wall
- Private tour guide + Driver + Vehicle + Entrance tickets + Lunch + Overnight Train Tickets for Soft Sleeper
- Start from $285 per person
Traveling from Shanghai to Xian by 2 nights overnight trains is an ideal way to fulfil your dream for Terracotta Warriors and Xian City Wall at the lowest cost. This tour includes round way train tickets, Shanghai train station transfer, Xian land tour with private guide and driver to bring you a once-in-life experience with hassle-free.
- Day 1: Shanghai-Xian by Overnight Train
Our local driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Shanghai Train Station for your train No. Z92/18:03 – 09:29 (or train with similar schedule) to Xian. We will book the train tickets for you and advise you the ticket information in advance (soft sleeper on the overnight train with 4 berths in 1 cabin).
- Day 2: Xian-Shanghai by Overnight TrainTerra-cotta Warriors and Horses, City Wall (Lunch)
AM: Upon arrival in Xian, our English speaking tour guide will greet you at the exit of the train station. Your adventure begins with Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses which is known as “the Eighth Wonders of the World” with a surprisingly high level in sculpture. It is located 30 km east of the Xi’an City and the original site was found by four local farmers while drilling a well in 1974. The museum includes Pit 1(the largest pit), Pit 2, Pit 3, and the exhibition hall of the chariots and horses. You will stay in the museum for 2-3 hours. Listening to the explanation from the expert tour guide, you will learn the hidden story of those live-sized sculptures and history of their owner: First Emperor of Qin who is also the first emperor of China.
Noon: Lunch in local restaurant.
PM: After the lunch, drive back to downtown city and visit Xian Ancient City Wall which is the most completely preserved and the largest city wall in China. It was built for the military defense in the Ming Dynasty, 1370 A.D. Since it is cycling the Xian city, visitors can ride a bike around the city wall which is optional (cost on your own, CNY45p.p). After the visiting, you will be transferred to Xian Train Station for your return way overnight train Z42 (20:50 – 11:59+1) back to Shanghai.
- Day 3: Shanghai Arrival
Upon your arrival to Shanghai train station, our local driver will wait you at the exit by holding a board with your name and transfer to your hotel.
Tour Price Per Person
|Num of Person||1 People||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
|Num of Person||6 People||7 People||8 People||9 People||10 People|
|Book the Tour
- Soft sleeper train Shanghai-Xian-Shanghai (4 beds in one cabin)
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Chinese style lunch
- All transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-conditioned car and driver
- English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per pax per day
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (Highly recommended)