Mutianyu Great Wall Day Tour
- Summer Palace(or Temple of Heaven), Mutianyu Great Wall.
- Private tour guide + Driver + Vehicle + Tickets entrance fee + Lunch
- Start from $61 per person
Mutianyu Great Wall is located in Huairou District, Beijing. It has a long history and splendid culture and enjoys the unique reputation of the most magnificent is Mutianyu in the Great Wall at home and abroad. With a total length of 5400 meters, the Great Wall is currently the longest Great Wall in China and one of the famous sixteen scenic spots in Beijing. This private tour includes hotel pickup & drop off, excellent English-speaking tour guide and experienced driver. They will be with you to explore 2 of the must-see sights in Beijing – Mutianyu Great wall and Temple of Heaven / Summer Palace.
AM: At 08;00, our English-speaking tour guide and driver will meet you at the hotel lobby. For this morning, you can choose either visiting Temple of Heaven or Summer Palace. Both of them are the must-visit sights in Beijing!
Summer Palace: The largest and best-preserved royal park in China for emperors’ entertainment with centralized architectural masterpieces.
Temple of Heaven: Located in the southern part of Beijing, it has been served as a complex of sacrificial building where Emperors of Ming and Qing Dynasties prayed for peace and harvest.
Noon: Lunch in local restaurant.
PM: After an early lunch, drive around 2 hours to the world’s heritage – Mutianyu Great Wall in Huairou district. It will be a good chance to see the urban and suburban scenery of the Chinese capital. Mutianyu Great Wall is the most scenic part of Chinese Great Wall. It was built in the early Ming Dynasty at 1368 and stretches 5400 meters. 90% of the Mutianyu Great Wall is covered by vegetation. So in each season this part of the Great Wall will treat visitors with its unique scenery. The visiting time on Great Wall will be some 2 hours. If hiking is too much for you, cable car is available and optional. After visiting, board the car back to your hotel.
Tour Price Per Person
|Travelers||1 People||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
|Travelers||6 People||7 People||8 People||9 People||10 People|
|Book the Tour
- Entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Chinese style lunch listed in the itinerary
- Excellent English-speaking tour guide
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance during the tour
- Government taxes
- Cable car at Great Wall (Optional at the cost CNY120p.p)
- Personal expense
- Gratuities to guide and driver (recommended if you are satisfied with their services)