Xian Highlight Day Tour
- Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Muslim Quarter, Bell Tower & Drum Tower Square, City Wall
- Private tour guide + Driver + Vehicle + Entrance fee + Lunch
- Start from $66 per person
This tour is one of the best-selling Xian day tours, covering the top Xian highlights: Terracotta Warriors and Horses, City Wall, Bell Tower & Drum Tower Square and Muslim Quarter. You will follow an attentive and knowledgeable guide to view the more than 2,000-year-old terracotta army, stroll on the magnificent City Wall, and visit the bustling Muslim Street.
1. Discover the top highlights of Xi’an with a knowledgeable guide including the Terracotta Warriors, the City Wall, the Bell & Drum Tower Square, and the Muslim Quarter.
2. Admire the world’s greatest man-made wonder – the Terracotta Army, built by China’s first emperor.
3. Take a leisurely stroll or bike tour on the ancient City Wall, feel the gentle breeze, and overlook the gorgeous cityscape.
4. Sample the wide variety of local snacks and flavors of life in the Muslim Quarter.
AM: Our English-speaking tour guide will pick you up from your downtown hotel at 08:30. Then we will directly head to Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses. Known as “the Eighth Wonder of the World” and one of the most significant archaeological discoveries in the 20th century, the museum shows a surprisingly high level in sculpture. The splendid battle formation will leave you an impressive memory.
Noon: Lunch in local restaurant.
PM: After lunch, visit Xian Ancient City Wall, the most completely preserved and largest city wall in China. It was built for military defense in the Ming Dynasty, about 650 years ago. You can optionally ride a bike on the city wall.
Then come to Bell Tower & Drum Tower Square to have an outer look of the Bell Tower and the Drum Tower. At last, go to visit Muslim Quarter, the most famous food street in Xian.
Finishing the tour, the guide and driver will escort you back to your hotel at 5pm-6pm.
Tour Price Per Person
|Travelers||1 People||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
|Travelers||6 People||7 People||8 People||9 People||10 People|