2 Days Xian Yan’an Tour by Bullet Train
- Gate Garden, Yan’an Revolutionary Memorial Hall, Pagoda Hill, Cool Hill, Yangjialing Village
- Private tour guide + Driver + Vehicle + Entrance Fee + Hotel + Lunch + Bullet Train
- Start from $192 per person
If you are interested in Chinese modern and contemporary history, your China travel list would not be complete without Yanan city, Shaanxi Province. This 2-day tour from Xian to Yanan will introduce you the history of Chinese recent revolutions and wars. You will follow the tour guide to visit Gate Garden, Yan’an Revolutionary Memorial Hall, Pagoda Hill, Cool Hill and Yangjialing Village.
1. Learn the story of China’s revolutionary period by visiting Date Garden and Yan’an Revolution Memorial Hall.
2. Have an overlook of the must-see attraction of Yan’an – Pagoda Hill..
3. Get a glimpse of the residence of the founder of the People’s Republic of China and the older generation of revolutionaries – Yangjialing.
- Day 1: Xian – Yan’an by Bullet TrainGate Garden, Yan’an Revolutionary Memorial Hall (Lunch)
AM: In the morning, our tour guide will pick you up from the hotel in downtown Xian to North Xian Railway Station and take the bullet train to Yan’an. Arriving in Yan’an you will meet local driver.
Noon: Lunch at local restaurant.
PM: Head to visit Date Garden (Revolution Site of Zaoyuan) where leaders of CCP lived and worked for over 10 years. The Date Garden was regarded as the site of the CCP Secretariat during the revolutionary period. Afterward, visit Yan’an Revolutionary Memorial Hall, you will get some basic information of CCP and Chinese People’s Liberation War here. Then check in at local hotel
- Day 2: Yan’an – Xian by Bullet TrainPagoda Hill, Cool Hill, Yangjialing Village (Breakfast + Lunch)
AM:Highlight morning excursion today starts with having a overlook of the Pagoda Hill (Bao Ta Shan) from outside, a must to see spot which situated at the southeast of Yan’an. The mountain now has become “MT. Baota Park” and a landmark of Yan’an. Continue to visit the Yangjialing where the older generation of revolutionaries, such as Mao Zedong, the founder of the People’s Republic of China, Premier Zhou Enlai, Zhu De and Liu Shaoqi made their residence there.
Noon: Lunch at local restaurant.
PM: Last take the bullet train back to Xian. Meet our driver in Xian and board the car back to hotel.
Tour Price Per Person
|Travelers||1 People||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
|Travelers||6 People||7 People||8 People||9 People||10+ People|
|Tour Price||$215||$192||Contact us||Contact us||Contact us|
|Book the Tour
- Transportation: Xian-Yanan-Xian high speed train (2nd class seats)
- Accommodation: 1-night centrally located hotel in Yanan
- Entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Meal: 1 breakfast included at hotel and 2 lunches listed in the itinerary
- Guide: Excellent English-speaking tour guide
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance during the tour
- Government taxes
- Any optional activity / battery car / shuttle bus inside the attraction
- Our package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip for any unforeseen circumstance.
- Any item beyond “Pirce includes”
- Gratuities to guide and driver (recommended if you are satisfied with their services)