5 Days Xian Food Tour
- Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Xian City Wall, Yongxingfang Gourmet Street, The Bell and Drum Tower Square, Great Mosque, Muslim Quarter, ShuYuanmen Cultural Street, Eight Immortals Temple( Taoism Temple), Shaanxi History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Qujiang Heritage Park, Great Tang All Day Hall.
- Accommodation + Private tour guide + Driver + Vehicle + Entrance tickets + Breakfasts + Lunches + Dinners
If you searched for more information about Xian when planning your Xian tour, you would definitely know that Xian has not only mysterious Terracotta Warriors but also mouth-watering foods! This tour with 5 nights and 4 days just combines the basic seeing points of Terracotta Warriors and other highlight attractions and the famous Xian local food street to feast both your eyes and stomach!
1. Find a variety of family-made delicacies in one of Xi’an’s most famous food streets – Yongxingfang Gourmet Street.
Highlights of this tour:
2. Explore two of Xi’an’s most popular historical sites – the Terracotta Warriors and the City Wall – and gain an insight into their legendary construction history.
3. Take a stroll to the Bell and Drum Tower Square, the geographical center of the ancient capital, and photograph its beautiful night scenery.
4. Walk along the Shuyuanmen Cultural Street where the famous ancient Guanzhong Academy is located.
5. Enjoy your free time appreciating elegant buildings the sculptures in the Great Tang All Day Mall.
- Day 1: Xian Arrival (Xian Arrival)
Upon arrival in Xian, our driver will greet you at Xian airport by holding a welcome board. Board the car to Xian downtown hotel to check in. The rest day is free for you.
Everyone on the tour will be given a local seasonal fruit or dry fruit bag as a welcome gift. (It can be Kiwi Fruit, pomegranate, persimmon, date, Walnuts)
- Day 2: XianTerracotta Warriors and Horses, Xian City Wall, Yongxingfang Gourmet Street (B + L + D)
AM: Your day begins with a local styled breakfast led by your local guide. You will be led to a local restaurant or street venders to try some freshly made local Breakfast.
After breakfast, drive to visit Terracotta Figures Factory (three-color Ceramic Factory) where you will meet lots of typical Chinese styled furniture and see reproduction of Terracotta Figures. Next continue to visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses. Famed of the eighth miracle of the world, the marvelous excavations in different underground 3 vaults show a surprisingly high level craftsmanship in 2000 years ago.
Noon: Lunch in a local restaurant.
PM: Head to visit Xian City Wall. It is the most complete preserved and the largest city wall in China. It was built for the military defense in the ancient time. You can take an optional activity by riding a bike around the city wall. The last stop is the Yongxingfang Gourmet Street. The whole street was built in ancient Ming and Qing Dynasty style. Many family-handmade foods which have been lost in big cities can be found here. They cook right in front of you, so you get to see how each food you try was made. Of course, each family has its own secret source or spices you won’t get to know how they make it.
- Day 3: XianThe Bell and Drum Tower Square, Great Mosque, Muslim Quarter, Shuyuanmen Cultural Street, Eight Immortals Temple (Taoism Temple) (B + L)
AM: Your day begins with a local styled breakfast led by your local guide. You will be led to a local restaurant or street venders to try some freshly made local Breakfast. After Breakfast, you will head to see the the Bell and Drum Tower Square, has a history of around 600 years history, these 2 buildings used for telling time in ancient times. They are the model of traditional architectures and serves as landmarks in Xian nowadays. Next, go to visit the Great Mosque, which is a major spot for religious activities of over 60.000 Moslems in Xi’an. The Mosque here in Xi’an possesses much Chinese traditional touch in both its design and artistic outlook; besides the style peculiar to Islamic mosques, this Mosque also holds characteristics of Chinese pavilions with painted beams and engraved ridgepoles. Walk out the Mosque, you will come to Muslim Quarter,a gourmet street collecting lots of Muslim Styled food: Shredded Packaged in Lamb Broth, Beef Pancake, Persimmon Cake, roast lamb and beef, sweet rice with red bean filling… It’s a good place to have lunch. Your local guide will be responsible to telling you which restaurants sell the best kind to fit your stomach well.
Noon: Lunch in a local restaurant.
PM: In the afternoon, stroll along the Shuyuanmen Cultural Street where the famous ancient Guanzhong Academy located. Today it gathers many stalls selling cutural goods and souvenirs. some leaisurely free time. After that you will visit Eight Immortals Temple, the largest and most famous Taoist temple in Xian. Ba Xian means eight immortals in Chinese. In the Tang Dynasty, Xian city was divided into 108 areas as management unit which is named “Fang”. It is said that a man with family name Song” at Changle Fang met the Eight Immortals in the legend of Taoism, hence the temple built at there to worship the immortals. After the tour, dropped off at your hotel.
- Day 4: XianShaanxi History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Qujiang Heritage Park, Great Tang All Day Mall (B + L)
AM: You are free on your own in the morning. At 11:30, meet your guide at your hotel and head to a local restaurant for lunch.
Noon: Lunch in a local restaurant.
PM: Afterwards, visit Shaanxi History Museum which is one of the biggest museums in China housing the cultural heritage of Shaanxi Province and shows the development of the Chinese civilization. Afterwards, leisure walk at the Qujiang Heritage Park, a park with ancient styled building, statues from legendary stories, lakes and plantations.Next, we will go to visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. The Big Wild Goose Pagoda was originally built to hold sutras and figurines of the Buddha that Xuanzang brought back to China from India. Now surrounding Big Wild Goose Pagoda there builds a big Garden, where people can have a retreat there. Connected with Big Wild goose pagoda, the Great Tang All Day Mall is the Great Tang All Day Mall is a newly built area but in ancient styled with many elegant buildings the sculptures, Shopping Malls and nice restaurant. Again, you will be given a free time for some souvenir shopping and have your own dinner. Believe that at this time you will know which local food captured your heart. Your local guide will tell you the best place to go. You can also choose to eat together with the guide and pay on your own.
- Day 5: Xian Departure (B)
Enjoy your free time in the morning till our guide and driver meet you at hotel lobby and then escort you to airport for flight departing.
Tour Price Per Person ($=USD)
|Travelers||Luxury Class||Comfortable Class||Standard Class|
|Single Room Supplement||$||$||$|
Novotel Xian SCPG or same class
Mecure Xi’an Downtown or same class
Ibis Xian or same class
|Book the Tour
- All private transportation service in air -conditional vehicle
- Excellent English speaking tour guide service for the whole trip
- Accommoation based in twin sharing rooms with daily buffet breakfast in hotel
- Main gate entrance fees to the attractions metioned in itinerary
- Daily chinese style meals as mentioned in itinerary
- China Travel Accident Insurance
- Government taxes and service charges
- Inboard and outboard airfare
- Any optional choice inside the attractions
- Any other service not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expense