Is it possible to visit Terracotta Warriors with one day time from Beijing? Definitely. Flights coming in early morning and returning in night is the ideal way. China Xian Tour specially designed such a quick tour from Beijing to Xian by flights in one day for Terracotta Warriors and Big Wild Goose Pagoda, helping you catch a glimpse of the ancient Capital’s essence.
AM: In early morning, our local driver (no guide) will pick you up from hotel lobby in downtown area by holding a board with your name and transfer to airport for the morning flight to Xian (We will book the round way flights and flights tickets information will be sent to you by e mail in advance).
Upon your arrival in Xi’an, our tour guide and driver will greet you at Xian airport. Board the private car to Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses. On the way to the attraction spot, your guide will introduce the history and culture of this ancient city for you to catch a glimpse of reason why so many well-known relics were discovered on this land.
Known as “the eighth Wonders of the world”, Terracotta Warriors slept under the ground for 2,200 years before the accidental discovery by local farmers who were digging wells. The life-size terracotta warriors differ from one another in clothing, hairstyle, posture and facial expression. Since its opening to public in 1979, it attracts millions of people from all over the world each year and has become one of the things that represent China throughout the world. a surprisingly high level in sculpture, which is the most significant discovery of the 20th century.
Noon: Lunch in local restaurant.
PM: After lunch at a local restaurant, drive about 45 mins to Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Please have a short rest during the car riding. The Pagoda is a well-preserved ancient building and a holy place for Buddhists, one of the pagoda’s many functions was to hold sutras and figurines of the Buddha that were brought to China from India by the Buddhist translator and travelers Xuanzang.
After the tour, depart with the guide and driver at airport for flight back to Beijing. Upon arrival in Beijing, meet local driver (no guide) at the exit of airport and finally end the whole tour with hotel drop-off.
- Transportation: Beijing-Xian-Beijing economy flights
- Entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Meal: Chinese style lunch
- Guide: Excellent English-speaking tour guides in Xian
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance during the tour
- Government taxes
- A bottle of mineral water per pax
- Any optional activity / battery car / shuttle bus inside the attraction
- Our package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip for any unforeseen circumstance.
- Any item beyond “Pirce includes”
- Gratuities to guide and driver (recommended if you are satisfied with their services)