Xian as the home of famous Terracotta Warriors is always taken into account for tourists when planning their China tour and a tour to Xian after visit in Beijing is a popular option. China Xian Tour handpicked the one day Beijing Xian Tour by overnight trains to enable you visit the Terracotta Warriors, Big Wild Goose Pagoda and City Wall in the daytime with the transportation in the night, helping saving time and cost.
- Day 1: Beijing - Xian by Overnight Train
Our local driver will pick you up from hotel lobby in later afternoon by holding a name board and transfer to Beijing West Train Station for the overnight train Z19/20:40-8:31+1(or a train with similar schedule) to Xian.
- Day 2: Xian - Beijing by Overnight TrainTerracotta Warriors, Ancient City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Lunch)
AM: When your arriavl to Xian in the morning, our tour guide and driver will greet you at exit of Xian train station. Your adventure begins with Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses. On the way to the attraction spot, your guide will introduce the history and culture of this ancient city for you to catch a glimpse of reason why so many well-known relics were discovered on this land.
Known as “the eighth Wonders of the world”, Terracotta Warriors slept under the ground for 2,200 years before the accidental discovery by local farmers who were digging wells. The life-size terracotta warriors differ from one another in clothing, hairstyle, posture and facial expression. Since its opening to public in 1979, it attracts millions of people from all over the world each year and has become one of the things that represent China throughout the world. a surprisingly high level in sculpture, which is the most significant discovery of the 20th century.
Noon: Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
PM: Then head back to xian downtown area for the other hightlights. Ancient City Wall is the most complete preserved and the largest city wall in China. It was built for the military defense in the ancient time. Since it is cycling the city, visitors can ride a bike around the city wall.
Big Wild Goose Pagoda is a well-preserved ancient building and a holy place for Buddhists, one of the pagoda’s many functions was to hold sutras and figurines of the Buddha that were brought to China from India by the Buddhist translator and travelers Xuanzang.
After the tour, depart with the guide and driver at Xian train station for overnight train Z20/19:21-06:58+1 back to Beijing.
- Day 3: Beijing Arrival
Upon arrival in Beijing, meet Beijing local driver at the exit of Beijing West Train Station and finally end the whole tour with hotel drop-off.
- Transportation: Beijing-Xian-Beijing overnight trains with soft sleeper (4 berths shared in 1 cabin)
- Entrance tickets as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meal: Chinese-style lunch in Xian
- Guide: Excellent English-speaking tour guides in Xian
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicles with licensed drivers
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance during the tour
- Government taxes
- Any optional activity/battery car/shuttle bus inside the attraction
- Our package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip for any unforeseen circumstances.
- Any item beyond “Pirce includes”
- Gratuities to guide and driver (recommended if you are satisfied with their services)