No matter you take the private car or public bus, on the way to Terracotta Warriors and Horses you will pass by the Huaqing Hot Spring. This tour by roundway bus covers these two 5A scenic areas in one day. If you are a history lover and curious about real life in this city, please just pick this tour and tour Xi’an like a local!
2. Experience the historical allure of Huaqing Pool, where ancient Chinese emperors once bathed in the natural hot springs amidst stunning imperial gardens.
Our guide will meet you in the hotel lobby at the confirmed time. Then, you will take the bus or Metro to Xi’an Railway Station. Then you will walk some minutes to East Square of Xi’an Railway Station to take the shuttle bus to Huaqing Hot Spring, which functioned as an imperial hot spring bathing spot in many feudal dynasties. The excavated Tang Dynasty imperial hot spring bathing pool sites are open to visitors. And if time allows and you have an interest, you could climb Mt. Lishan.
Lunch is not included in the tour, and you are welcome to choose and pay for your meal. If you need recommendations, don’t hesitate to ask your guide for suggestions.
In the afternoon, you will take the same bus you took in the morning and continue your way to the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, the most important discovery of the 20th century. Known as the “Eighth Wonder of the World,” this museum showcases an astonishingly high level of sculpture. The exhibition halls are sure to leave you with a lasting memory of the three pits, terracotta warriors, bronze chariots, and other spectacular scenes and forms.
After the tour, you will be escorted to take the shuttle bus back to East Square of Xi’an Railway Station. From there, you will walk to the Metro station or bus stop to take the public vehicle back to your hotel.
*Tour starting time depends on you. The advised starting time is 08:00-10:00. So to ensure enough visiting time.
* In Terracotta Warriors and Horses there is a nice restaurant named Friendship Restaurant. You could have lunch or dinner here if you like. Or if you like you could try some local food nearby the museum.
* The tour cost excludes the public transfer fee. Please bring some change on the touring day. Like 1-yuan, 5-yuan, and 10-yuan. 1-yuan is used when taking the bus, and 5-yuan is used when taking the metro. With the help of our guide, you will buy the bus ticket and Metro ticket on your own.
* Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
* A bus from Xi’an train station to Huaqing Hot Spring costs about 45 minutes, and from Huaqing Hot Spring to Terracotta Warriors takes about 15 minutes.
* With an entrance ticket to Huaqing Hot Spring, you could visit Lishan Mountain for free. You could either visit the mountain on foot or optionally by cable car. While please control the right time.
- Entrance ticket
- English-speaking tour guide
- Private tour for your group
- Cost for bus/Metro
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)