1 Day Shanghai-Suzhou-Zhouzhuang Group Tour
- Zhouzhuang Ancient Watertown, Net Master Garden, City Wall, Zhouzhuang
- English-speaking tour guide + Driver + Vehicle + Lunch+ Entrance tickets
- Start from $135 per person
Travel with us to Suzhou which is nearby Shanghai to witness the exquisite gardens and ancient architectures of the Ming and Qing Dynasties, and explore the top 1 ancient water town of China – Zhouzhuang Water Town. If you want to visit Suzhou and Zhouzhuang at a lower cost, this tour would be an excellent choice! Take this 1 Day Shanghai-Suzhou-Zhouzhuang Group Tour and you will have a chance to visit the best highlights including Zhouzhuang Ancient Watertown, Net Master Garden, and City Wall.
1. Visual feast of perfect design makes Master of the Nets Garden recreate natural scenery in miniature successfully.
Highlights of this tour:
2. Visit the Suzhou Ancient Wall outside from distance, with its splendid history explained by your expert tour guide.
3. Special opportunity to visit a silk market to appreciate some fine silk products and learn about Chinese silk culture.
4. Immerse yourself in Zhouzhuang Water Town to get a glimpse of its rich cultural heritage, admire well-preserved ancient dwellings, and experience the rich local traditions and customs.
AM: Travel with us to Suzhou which is nearby Shanghai to witness the exquisite gardens and ancient architectures of Ming and Qing Dynasties. Located in east China, the city is renowned for its elegant gardens, stone bridges, its network of rivers and canals. All classical gardens of Suzhou, like shining pearls, are a brilliant part of Chinese cultural heritage. You will visit one of the most famous gardens built in the Ming Dynasty in Suzhou, the Net Master Garden. Then you will visit the Suzhou Ancient Wall outside from distance while the guide explains its splendid history for you. It’s one of the few existed city walls built in feudal society in China.
Noon: Lunch in local restaurant.
PM: After lunch, you will have a short visit to a Silk Market where you will appreciate some fine silk article, learn Chinese silk culture and have opportunity to purchase some as souvenirs. Then drive to the ancient water town – Zhouzhuang, one of the most famous water townships in China. It is not only noted for its breathtaking natural beauty but also its profound cultural background, the well preserved ancient residential houses and the strong local colored traditions and customs. A 15-20 minutes’ cruise by Chinese style gondoda along the canal will be included. After the tour, transfer back to hotel by 18:00.
- The tour departs on each Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- The hotel pickup is available for those centrally located hotels (within inner ring road of Shanghai city). If beyond, please ask the local supplier for a meeting place to join in the group.
Tour Price Per Person
|Travelers||1 People||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
|Travelers||6 People||7 People||8 People||9 People||10+ People|
- Entrance fees to attractions listed in itinerary
- Simple Chinese lunch
- Air-condition car/van and driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)