2 Days Shanghai-Xian Tour by Train+ Flight
- Shaanxi History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Great Mosque, Muslim Quarter, Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Xian Ancient City Wall
- Soft-sleeper train ticket Shanghai-Xian + Flight ticket Xian-Shanghai + Private tour guide + Driver + Vehicle + Tickets entrance fee + Lunch
- Start from $358 per person
In the late afternoon, our local driver will pick you up from hotel to train station to take the train Z92 or other train from Shanghai to Xi’an (train tickets booked by us will be sent to you in advance).
- Day 1: Shanghai-Xian by Overnight Train (Z92 18:46-09:20+1)
In the late afternoon, our local driver will pick you up from hotel to train station to take the train Z92 or other train from Shanghai to Xian (train tickets booked by us will be sent to you in advance).
Accommodation: Overnight train
- Day 2: XianTerracotta Warriors Museum, Ancient City Wall, Bell Tower & Drum Tower Square, Muslim Quarter (Lunch)
AM: Upon arrival in Xian, our tour guide and driver will greet you at Xian train station. Then drive to your hotel and help you check in (hotel booked by us). After a short break, we will visit the must see spot Terracotta Warriors Museum. Famed of the eighth miracle of the world, the 3 vaults show a surprisingly high level craftsmanship in old days. More than 6600 warriors with different expressions from each other testified the greatest intelligence of the first emperor Qin. Nowadays, the opened 3-D circular-screen movie let you deeply know the historical Qin Dynasty while enjoying its mysterious and splendid.
Noon: Lunch in local restaurant.
PM: In the afternoon, we will drive to visit the Ancient City Wall. It is not only the unique and intact city wall that has survived in China but also the biggest and most complete military system of defense in the world. Then we will visit the Bell Tower & Drum Tower Square to have an outer look of the Bell Tower and the Drum Tower. Last stop is the Muslim Quarter where many special local products and snacks to be found. You can enjoy preserved meat, casserole, various noodles. At last, you will be escorted back to hotel.
- Day 3: Xian-Shanghai by FlightShaanxi History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Breakfast+Lunch)
AM: Our tour guide and driver will pick up you in your hotel lobby in the morning. Then drive to visit Shaanxi History Museum which is a large modern museum of the national level. It collects the highlights of the Shaanxi culture and shows a development of the Chinese civilization. And then move on to Big Wild Goose Pagoda, a well-preserved ancient building and a holy place for Buddhists. One of the pagoda’s many functions was to hold sutras and figurines of the Buddha that were brought to China from India by the Buddhist translator and travelers Xuanzang.
Noon: Lunch in local restaurant.
PM: After the tour, our tour guide and driver will escort you to Xian airport for flight back to Shanghai. Arriving in Shanghai our local driver will meet you at airport and transfer to your hotel.
Tour Price Per Person ($=USD)
|Travelers||Luxury Class||Comfortable Class||Standard Class|
|Single Room Supplement||$80||$40||$20|
Sheraton Xian North City Hotel or same class
Ramada Xian Bell Tower Hotel or same class
Ibis Hotel Xian or same class
|Book the Tour
- Soft-sleeper train tickets Shanghai-Xian and economy flight Xian-Shanghai
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel charge with breakfast
- All transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)