Half Day Terracotta Warriors Bus Tour
- Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- English-speaking tour guide + Driver + Vehicle + Entrance tickets
- Start from $59 per person
Xian is home to the famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses, attracting millions of visitors each year. Can you believe that no two figures in the exhibition pits are alike and each of them has different facial expression and hairstyles? It’s said that the spectacular army was modeled after real soldiers. Join this half day tour to explore the legendary terracotta warriors with a knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide and other nice travelers from all over the world. You will get to know fascinating Chinese history and stories of China’s first emperor Qinshihuang, and have an unforgettable experience in Xian.
1. Make a short visit to Terracotta Figures Factory to know the process of making figures and buy some mini warriors as souvenirs if you’re interested.
2. Be amazed by the spectacular 8,000 life-size warriors at the “Eighth Wonder of the World” and learn about the great achievements of China’s first emperor, Qin Shi Huang.
AM: In the morning, our tour guide and driver will pick you up from your downtown hotel at appointed time. On the way to the Terracotta Warriors Museum, we will make a short visit to Terracotta Figures Factory which focuses on the reproduction of the terracotta soldiers. Here you will know the process of making figures and can buy some mini warriors as souvenirs if you’re interested.
Next, you will visit “the eighth major miracle of the world”, Terracotta Warriors and Horses. It was listed as a world heritage site by UNESCO in 1987. All soldier and horse figures in the pits were buried to guard the Emperor Qinshihuang over 2000 years ago. You will stay about 2.5 hours in the museum. On the way back, you will pass by Mausoleum of Emperor Qinshihuang and have a glimpse of it in the car.
Noon: At last, the driver will transfer you back to hotel. It will take about 1 hour from Terracotta Warriors and Horses to your hotel.
Tour Price Per Person
|Travelers||1 People||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
|Travelers||6 People||7 People||8 People||9 People||10 People|
- Entrance ticket of Terracotta Warriors Museum
- Transfer in air-conditioned car
- Excellent English-speaking tour guide and experienced driver
- Simple lunch
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)