Don’t know how to plan a best trip in Beijing? By virtue of the long history and splendid culture, Beijing boasts so many tourist attractions. Forbidden City and Great Wall undoubtedly are two must-visit sites for all travelers to Beijing. This tour is a perfect choice for visitors who need transfers from and to Tianjin Port and want a wonderful time in this ancient capital. You will also have free time to explore the city by yourself on this tour. Take this tour to take a close encounter with this cultural city.
*Skip the lines at the world largest imperial palace – the Forbidden City
*Conquer the top Wonder of the World – the Great Wall of China at Mutianyu.
*With private driver and English guide, as well as our 10+ years experience, you will love your tour and completely feel the magic of this city.
- Day 1: Tianjin Port – Beijing by Car
When you debark from the cruise ship at Tianjin Port, your local driver will wait for you at the exit by holding a name sign and transfer you to Beijing downtown hotel. The rest of the day is for your own arrangement. If you need any suggestions on your free time, we will be very happy to help you.
Accommodation: Beijing downtown comfortable hotel
- Day 2: BeijingTiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Mutianyu Great Wall (B + L)
AM: After breakfast, your guide and driver will greet you at your hotel lobby. We will begin the tour with Tiananmen Square, the heart and symbol of Beijing and the largest city square in the world. The spacious square has been used for many public celebrations, ceremonies, and demonstrations for over a hundred years. Next we will pay a visit to Forbidden City, one of the largest and most completely preserved palace complex built of wood. It functioned as the imperial palace in the Ming and Qing Dynasties (1368-1912). 24 emperors of the two dynasties once lived here.
Noon: Lunch in local rstaurant.
PM: After a Chinese-style lunch, we will drive to Mutianyu Great Wall, which offers a good chance to see the urban and suburban scenery of Chinese capital. Mutianyu Great Wall is the most scenic part of Chinese Great Wall. It was built in the early Ming Dynasty at 1368 and stretches for 5400 meters. 90 percent of the Mutianyu is covered by vegetation. So in each season this part of the Great Wall will treat visitors with its unique scenery. If hiking is too much for you, cable car is available and optional.
At the end of the tour, your guide and driver will take you back to your hotel.
- Day 3: Beijing – Tianjin Port by Car (B)
Today you will explore the city by yourself until it’s time to say goodbye. Please prepare your belongings in advance. Your driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby at the appointed time and transfer you to Tianjin Port. Our service will end here. Wish you a pleasant journey!
Please note odd pax will need to pay the single room supplement, such as group with only one pax, 3 pax, 5 pax or other odd pax.
- Round-way Tianjin Port transfers
- 2 nights Beijing hotel with daily breakfast
- Admission tickets (main gate) for all attractions listed in the itinerary
- Comfortable transfers in air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- Professional and friendly English-speaking tour guide
- 1 Chinese style lunch
- One bottle of mineral water per person
- Fuels, tolls and parking charges
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Guide service for the Tianjin Cruise Port transfers
- All personal expenses, additional activities (such as cable car and shuttle bus on the Great Wall) and additional hotel services
- Tips to the tour guide/driver