Beijing 798 Art Zone Day Tour
- 798 Art Zone, Panjiayuan Market, Xiushui Market.
- Private tour guide + Driver + Vehicle + Entrance fee + Lunch
- Start from $43 per person
Do you want a day to escape from your busy work? This full day tour will take you to enjoy something about modern art and traditional culture in Beijing, which covers the famous 798 Art Zone, Panjiayuan Antique Market and Xiushui Silk Market. You won’t want to miss this!!
AM: At 09:00, our English speaking tour guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel lobby. The first stop would be the 798 Art Zone. Most buildings here are transformed from the former state-owned factories. These Bauhaus style buildings attract many artists from all over the world. Today it is the center of Beijing urben culture. You will meet art galleries, cultural companies, bars, artwork shops, etc. in 798 Art Zone. Some unique niche exhibitions are held here now and then.
Noon: Lunch in local restaurant.
PM: After lunch, continue to visit Panjiayuan Antique Market, the largest antique market in China. You will meet lots of jewelry and jade artworks, old Chinese style furniture, traditional Chinese stationary, Chinese brush painting and calligraphy, old magazine, etc. It is really a great place to see something you could never see in normal tour activities.
The last stop will be Xiushui Market, the first business street of New China after Chinese economic reform in 1978. You will meet some quite pretty little souvenirs shops on the street.
Finally, return to hotel.
Tour Price Per Person
|Travelers||1 People||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
|Travelers||6 People||7 People||8 People||9 People||10+ People|
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Typical Chinese lunch in itinerary
- All private transfer as mentioned in itinerary
- Air-condition car and driver, English speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per day
- The above private escorted tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)