Xian Culture Day Tour by Bus
- City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Shaanxi History Museum
- English speaking guide + Entrance fee
- Start from $35 per person
This one day tour with private guide covers City Wall, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, and Shaanxi History Museum. Our local guide will company you to visit the three spots by public bus. That itinerary is a great way to experience local life.
AM: After your breakfast please meet the guide in hotel at 09:00. Today you will visit three most highlight sites in downtown city. The first stop is the 600 years old Xi’an City Wall. It is the most completely preserved and the largest city wall in China. You could optionally ride a bike or take a battery cart to visit more of the city wall in limited time. Then you will take a bus or Metro to Big Wild Goose Pagoda. The pagoda was originally built in the Tang Dynasty to hold sutras and figurines of the Buddha that Xuanzang brought to China from India. Now surrounding the Big Wild Goose Pagoda there is a big garden.
Noon: Lunch will be at your own expense (please feel free to ask your guide for suggestions)
PM: After lunch on your own, you will take a bus or walk to visit Shaanxi History Museum. The entire building is in the architectural features of the Tang Dynasty. It is a treasure of the cultural heritage of Shaanxi Province and shows the development of the Chinese civilization.
At last you will be escorted back to hotel by 18:00.
* Nearby Big Wild Goose Pagoda there are many local restaurant and several western fast food restaurant. You may have lunch there.
* The tour cost excludes public transfer fee. Please bring some change on the touring day. Like 1-yuan, 5-yuan, and 10-yuan. 1-yuan is used when taking bus, and 5-yuan is used when taking the metro. With help of our guide, you will buy the bus ticket and Metro ticket on your own.
* Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
* In the evening, you could optionally enjoy the Tang Dynasty Show and Dumpling Dinner.
Tour Price Per Person ($=USD)
|Travelers||1 People||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
|Travelers||6 People||7 People||8 People||9 People||10 People|
|Book the Tour
- Entrance ticket
- English speaking tour guide
- Private tour for your group
- Transfer fee
- Tang Dynasty Show and dumpling dinner
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)