2 Days Xian Highlights Tour
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Shaanxi History Museum, Xian Ancient City Wall, Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses Museum
- Private tour guide + Driver + Vehicle + Entrance tickets + Lunches
- Start from $106 per person
In this 2 days Xian tour, you will follow our exceptional tour guide and driver to see this ancient capital Xian unfold around you. On day 1, you will visit the well-preserved ancient building Big Wild Goose Pagoda and appreciate precious cultural relics at Shaanxi History Museum; on day 2, you will explore the over 2,000-year-old terracotta army and stroll on Ancient City Wall to watch this amazing city from a different perspective. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you stories of these sites and answer all of your questions. You will be well taken care of throughout the tour.
1. Explore the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage sites – Terracotta Warriors and Giant Wild Goose Pagoda, and hear the rewarding stories behind them.
2. Admire the numerous cultural relics in Shaanxi History Museum.
3. Take a leisurely stroll or bike tour on the ancient City Wall, feel the gentle breeze, and overlook the gorgeous cityscape.
- Day 1: Xian ArrivalBig Wild Goose Pagoda, Shaanxi History Museum (Lunch)
AM: Our tour guide will greet you at Xian airport or train station by holding your name and then take you to your downtown hotel to check in. After a short rest, we will have a lunch before visiting the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. The pagoda was originally built to hold sutras and Buddha statues that Xuanzang brought back to China from India in the Tang Dynasty. Now there is a big garden around Big Wild Goose Pagoda where people can have a nice walk.
Noon: Lunch in a local restaurant.
PM: Next, we will head to Shaanxi History Museum, one of the biggest museums in China. It houses lots of precious cultural heritages unearthed in Shaanxi Province which show the development of Chinese civilization.
After a cultural feast at the museum, return to your hotel.
Accommodation: Hotel booked by yourself
- Day 2: Xian DepartureXian Ancient City Wall, Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum (Lunch)
AM: Our tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel at 09:00 am. First, you will visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum which lies in Lintong District of Xian City. The museum has three pits with a total area of 22,780 square meters. As one of the most significant archaeological discoveries in the 20th century, the museum shows a surprisingly high level in craftsmanship and sculpture. It is a sight not to be missed by any visitor to China.
Noon: Lunch in a local restaurant.
PM: Next, we will move on to Xian Ancient City Wall, the most completely preserved and largest city wall in China. It was built for military defense in the Ming Dynasty. Visitors can optionally ride a bike on the top of the City Wall.
After the whole tour is finished, our guide and driver will escort you to Xian Airport or train station.
Tour Price Per Person ($=USD)
|Travelers||1 People||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
|Travelers||6 People||7 People||8 People||9 People||10 People|
|Book the Tour
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Chinese style lunch
- Private transfer in air-conditioned car
- Professional English-speaking tour guide and experienced driver
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Personal expenses and optional activities such as bike riding on the City Wall
- Gratuities (recommended)