Enjoy your free time in the morning and start the tour after lunch. You will be amazed by ancient Chinese craftsmen’s exquisite technique and touched by the love story between Emperor Xuanzong and Lady Yang. Just pick this tour to learn the hidden stories of the Terracotta Warriors and ancient Chinese emperors from a knowledgeable guide.
. Learn about the hidden stories of ancient Chinese emperors and terracotta warriors, marvel at the high level of ancient Chinese sculpting skills, and experience the splendid culture of the Tang Dynasty.
. Admire over 8,000 life-size terracotta soldiers, 130 chariots, and 670 war horses of Qin Shi Huang’s funeral art.
. Get a glimpse of the hidden stories of ancient Chinese emperors and terracotta warriors and experience the splendid culture of the Tang Dynasty.
Afternoon: At about 14:00, our local guide and driver will pick you up from your downtown hotel, and we will drive eastwards to visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Known as “the Eighth Wonder of the World” and one of the most significant archaeological discoveries in the 20th century, the museum shows a surprisingly high level in sculpture. The splendid battle formation will leave you an impressive memory.
Dinner: Have Chinese dinner nearby the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum.
Evening: Head to Huaqing Palace in Huaqing Hot Spring to appreciate the open-air stage performance Song of Everlasting Sorrow which tells the love story between Emperor Xuanzong and his concubine Lady Yang. It will bring you back to over 1000 years ago when it really happened at the foot of Lishan Mountain and experience the brilliant culture of the flourishing Tang Dynasty.
After the show, your guide and driver will transfer you back to your hotel at about 22:00.
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Private transfer in air-conditioned car
- Excellent English-speaking tour guide and skillful driver
- One bottle of mineral water per person
- Chinese dinner
- This tour is only for you and your party. No other travelers will join in your group
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
- The Song of Everlasting Sorrow is very popular in each peak season especially from July to October. We suggest you book this tour at least 7 days in advance, or the tour may have to be canceled if tickets are sold out.