2 Days Shanghai Xian Tour from Cruise Port: Shanghai City and Terracotta Warriors
- Yuyuan Garden, Nanjing Road, Bund, Former French Concession, Shanghai World Financial Center, Terracotta Warriors, Ancient City Wall
- Flight tickets + Private tour guide + Driver + Vehicle + Entrance tickets + Lunch + Hotel
- Start from $555 per person
This tour is suitable for the cruise travelers who have very limited time and want to cover the highlights of Shanghai and Xian including Yuyuan Garden, the bund, Terracotta Warriors, and Ancient City Wall. You will have nothing to worry about on this tour as all transfers, admission tickets, English-speaking tour guide, lunches, flights and hotel will be taken care of. Just pick the tour and leave the planning job to us.
- Day 1: Shanghai - Xian by FlightYuyuan Garden, Nanjing Road, Bund, Former French Concession, Shanghai World Financial Center (Lunch)
AM: When you debark from the cruise ship, your guide will wait for you at the exit and take you to start Shanghai sightseeing. The first stop is Yuyuan Garden, a famous classical garden which was originally built by the owner as a place for his parents to enjoy a tranquil and happy time in their old age. Nearby the garden is Yuyuan Market, a bustling marketplace set in an old Chinese neighborhood with traditional architecture and shops selling everything from local snacks to various souvenirs. Next we will wander around Nanjing Road to see traditional department stores and optionally try some authentic Shanghai snacks. Then we will have a leisure walk at the Bund, admire buildings of various styles, enjoy the beautiful scenery, and listen to your guide explaining its history.
Noon: Lunch in local restaurant.
PM: After lunch, we will head to Former French Concession. This place still retains the air of old Shanghai and is a perfect place to learn the history of Shanghai from 1849 to 1943. Then visit Shanghai Old Street which combines sightseeing, shopping, entertainment and cultural exhibition. The last stop is Shanghai World Financial Center where you can enjoy magnificent views of Huangpu River.
At the end of the tour, we will transfer you to the airport for your flight to Xian. Upon your arrival in Xian, your driver will greet you at the exit of arrival hall by holding a name sign and drive you to downtown hotel.
Accommodation: Xian local 4* hotel
- Day 2: Xian - Shanghai by FlightTerracotta Warriors, Ancient City Wall (Breakfast+lunch)
AM: After breakfast, your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby and start for the Terracotta Warriors. Known as the Eighth Wonder of the World, the Terracotta Warriors slept under the ground for 2,200 years before the accidental discovery by local farmers who were digging wells. The life-size terracotta warriors differ from one another in clothing, hairstyle, posture and facial expression. Since its opening to public in 1979, it attracts millions of people from all over the world each year and has become one of the things that represent China throughout the world.
Noon: Lunch in local restaurant.
PM: After a Chinese style lunch, we will drive back to Xian downtown to visit Ancient City Wall, the largest and best-preserved ancient city wall in China. It served as the military defensive system in ancient times, which can be traced back to the Tang Dynasty. After arriving at the City Wall, you can optionally choose to explore the wall by foot or ride a bike to enjoy the panoramic views of the city and take in 600 years of history whistling past your face.
Then it’s time to say goodbye to this ancient capital. Your guide and driver will escort you to catch the flight back to Shanghai. When you arrive in Shanghai, your driver will wait for you at the exit of the arrival hall by holding a name sign and transfer you to the cruise port. Our service will end here. Wish you a pleasant journey.
Tour Price Per Person
|Travelers||1 People||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
|Travelers||6 People||7 People||8 People||9 People||10+ People|
|Book the Tour
- Shanghai Cruise port and airport pick-up and drop-off
- Round-way economy-class Shanghai-Xian flight tickets
- Comfortable transfers in air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- Admission tickets (main gate) for all attractions listed in the itinerary
- 1 night 4 stars Xian hotel with breakfast
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- 2 Chinese-style lunches
- Fuels, tolls and parking charges
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- All personal expenses, optional activities (such as bike riding on the City Wall) and additional hotel services
- Tips to the tour guide/driver