2 Days Xian Terracotta Warriors Tour from Shanghai Cruise Port by Flights
- Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Muslim Street, Terracotta Warriors, City Wall
- Private tour guide + Driver + Vehicle + Flight ticket + Entrance tickets + Lunch + Hotel
- Start from $540 per person
Xian, one of the acknowledged ancient capitals of China, boasts many famous historical sites such as the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, Ancient City Wall, and Big Wild Goose Pagoda. This two days tour by flight is a very good option for your Shanghai shore excursion to explore Xian top attractions and try authentic Chinese dishes, and fly back to Shanghai to continue your voyage.
- Day 1: Shanghai Cruise Port-Xian by FlightBig Wild Goose Pagoda, Muslim Street (Lunch)
AM: When you debark from the cruise ship, the Shanghai guide will meet you at the exit by holding a name board. Then transfer to Shanghai airport to catch the flight to Xian. Upon your arrival to Xian, the Xian local guide will greet you and take you to start a wonderful time in Xian.
Noon: You will enjoy a Chinese style lunch.
PM: Visit isit Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Muslim Street. Big Wild Goose Pagoda is a well-preserved historical relic and a holy place for Buddhists. It was built to hold sutras and figurines of the Buddha brought from India by the famous Buddhist translator and traveler Xuanzang in the Tang Dynasty. You can optionally choose to climb up the pagoda to admire the precious Sarira and see the surrounding area from the top (cost on your own). The famous Muslim Street is a paradise for food lovers where you will find all kinds of delicious local snacks such as Biang Biang Noodle, Roujiamo (Chinese Hamburger), and Yangrou Paomo (Mutton and Bread Pieces in Soup).
At the end of the tour, drive to hotel for a good rest.
Accommodation: Xian local 4* hotel
- Day 2: Xian - Shanghai by FlightTerracotta Warriors, City Wall (Breakfast+Lunch)
AM: After breakfast, your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby and start today from the No. 1 highlight of Xian: Terracotta Warriors. Known as the Eighth Wonder of the World, the Terracotta Warriors slept under the ground for 2,200 years before the accidental discovery by local farmers who were digging wells. The life-size terracotta warriors differ from one another in clothing, hairstyle, posture and facial expression. Since its opening to public in 1979, it attracts millions of people from all over the world each year and has become one of symbol of China throughout the world.
Noon: Lunch in local restaurant.
PM: After a Chinese style lunch, we will drive back to Xian downtown to visit Ancient City Wall, the largest and best-preserved ancient city wall in China. It served as the military defensive system in ancient times, which can be traced back to the Tang Dynasty. After arriving at the City Wall, you can explore the wall by foot or optionally ride a bike (cost on your own, CNY45p.p) to enjoy the panoramic views of the city and take in 600 years of history whistling past your face.
Then it’s time to say goodbye to this ancient capital. Your guide and driver will escort you to catch the flight back to Shanghai. When you arrive in Shanghai, the local driver will wait for you at the exit of the arrival hall by holding a name sign and transfer you to the cruise port. Our service will end here. Wish you a pleasant journey.
Tour Price Per Person
|Travelers||1 People||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
|Travelers||6 People||7 People||8 People||9 People||10+ People|
|Book the Tour
- Shanghai cruise port and airport pick-up and drop-off
- Round-way economy-class Shanghai-Xian flight tickets
- Comfortable transfers in air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- Admission tickets (main gate) for all attractions listed in the itinerary
- 1 night 4 stars Xian hotel with breakfast
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- 2 Chinese-style lunches
- Fuels, tolls and parking charges
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- All personal expenses, optional activities (ascending to the top of Big Wild Goose Pagoda and bike riding on the City Wall)
- Single supplement (USD45)
- Tips to the tour guide/driver (highly recommended)