2 Days Xian Small Group Tour-D
- Terracotta Warriors and Horses, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Mt. Huashan
- English speaking guide + Driver + Vehicle + Entrance fee + Lunch on the first day
- Start from $242 per person
This 2-day Xian small group tour will take you to Terracotta Warriors, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, and Mt. Huashan. You will follow a helpful and knowledgeable English-speaking tour guide to explore the intriguing Chinese history and culture, set your eyes on the life-size terracotta army made from clay more than 2000 years ago, learn the stories of monk Xuanzang at Big Wild Goose Pagoda, challenge the most precipitous mountain in the world and enjoy breathtaking scenery on the top of the mountain. No matter what you are interested in, history, culture, or natural beauty, this tour will be a great choice for you. You will have lots of fun and wish you have more time in Xian.
1. Visit the eighth wonder of the world – the Terracotta Warriors and Horses and the architectural remains of the Tang Dynasty – the Small Wild Goose Pagoda.
2. Hike 4-5 hours up from the foot of the North Peak to the summit of Mt. Huashan to take in the spectacular views of the peaks.
- Day 1: Terracotta Warriors and Big Wild Goose Pagoda Bus TourTerracotta Warriors and Horses, Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Lunch)
AM: In the morning, our guide and driver will pick you up from your downtown hotel. We will drive about 1 hour to Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Before visiting the museum, we will pay a short visit to Terracotta Figures Factory where you will learn about the process of making figures and appreciate some fine artworks. There are also souvenirs like mini warriors if you are interested. Then you will spend about 2.5 hours at the Terracotta Warriors Museum. Known as “the Eighth Wonder of the World” and one of the most significant archaeological discoveries in the 20th century, the museum shows a surprisingly high level in sculpture.
Noon: Lunch in a local restaurant.
PM: After lunch at a nearby restaurant, we will drive by Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum on the way back to downtown and have a glimpse of it in the car. Then we will visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. The pagoda was originally built in the early Tang Dynasty (618-907) to keep the sutra and Buddha statues brought back to China from ancient India by Master Xuanzang. Now the Big Wild Goose Pagoda area is a popular amusement place among local people.
After the tour, you will be escorted back to hotel at about 16:30.
Accommodation: Hotel in city area booked by yourself
- Day 2: Mt. Huashan Bus TourMt. Huashan (No meal)
AM: In the morning, our guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby. After collecting all tourists, we will drive about 2 hours to Mt. Huashan.
We will arrive at Mt. Huashan at 10:00 – 11:00 am. Take the shuttle bus to the foot of North Peak and get on the cable car up to the mountain. Your guide will tell you the climbing route and meeting place. You will enjoy your free time for sightseeing and photo taking. The scenery here will definitely surprise you! We will stay on the mountain for 4 to 5 hours and you may cover 3 to 5 peaks according to your interest. And on the mountain you may experience some exciting activities like plank road. Please watch your steps.
Noon: Lunch on your self. This tour does not include lunch because there is no restaurant on mountain top. Please bring something for lunch.
PM: At about 17:00, our guide will meet you at the appointed place and take the cable car down to the foot of North Peak. Then take the shuttle bus to the exit and board our car back to your hotel in Xian.
Tour Price Per Person ($=USD)
|Travelers||1 People||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
|Tour Price||Not available||$242||$242||$242||$242|
|Travelers||6 People||7 People||8 People||9 People||10 People|
|Book the Tour
- All entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Round way shuttle bus and North Peak cable car at Mt. Huashan
- Simple lunch on the first day
- Transfer in air-conditioned car
- Excellent English-speaking tour guide and experienced driver
- Personal expenses & optional activities
- Gratuities (recommended)
- A minimum of 2 people are required to operate the tour.
- The cost is based on pick-up and drop-off at Xian downtown hotel. If you arrive in or depart Xian by train on the day and need train station transfer, the extra cost is CNY100 per way for Xi’an Railway Station and CNY200 per way for Xian North Train Station.
- The itineraries of two days may be done in inverse order according to the booking of other tourists, but we promise you will visit all mentioned sites except for force majeure.