6 Days Xian Local Experience Tour
- Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Xian Ancient City Wall, Shuyuanmen Cultural Street, Shaanxi History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Local Family Visit, Mt. Huashan, Bell and Drum Tower Square – Muslim Quarter - area, Gao Family Courtyard, Hanyangling Mausoleum.
- Private tour guide+ Driver+ Vehicle+ Entrance Tickets + Hotel
Xi’an is well known for the 8th World Wonder Terracotta Warriors but its fascination is never limited to it! This city served as the Capital of ancient China for more than 13 dynasties and created an incredible glorious time on this land. No doubt, you will find profound history and interesting culture at every corner of the city. This tour is handpicked to explore Xian deeply with so many seeing points included: Terracotta Warriors, Xian Ancient City Wall, Shaanxi History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Local Family Visit, Mt. Huashan, Bell and Drum Tower Square – Muslim Quarter – area, Gao Family Courtyard, Hanyangling Mausoleum…
1. Get a deep impression of the awe-inspiring life-size terracotta army and be amazed by the high level of sculpture of the ancients.
2. Pay a visit to a Xi’an local family and learn how to make authentic Chinese courses.
3. Embark on an exciting adventure to the world’s most precipitous mountain – Mount Hua to visit Taoist temples, sculptures, carvings, and other attractions.
4. Enjoy the intangible cultural heritage, the Shadow Play Show and also get a chance to learn how to do it yourself.
5. Join the historical exploration of the World Heritage Site of the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and China’s largest and best-preserved ancient City Wall.
6. Take a walk in Shuyuanmen Cultural Street to meet many traditional Chinese stationery such as rice paper, bamboo brushes, stamps, Chinese painting and calligraphy.
- Day 1: Xian Arrival
Upon arrival in Xian, our driver will greet you at airport by holding a welcome board with your name. Then you will be escorted to hotel in downtown Xian. The rest day is free for you.
- Day 2: Xian- Eat Like LocalTerracotta Warriors and Horses, Xian City Wall, Shuyuanmen Cultural Street (B + L)
Breakfast -Deep Fried Long Stick Bread & Soybean drink
Lunch- Chinese Hamburger+ Cold noodles+ local soda drink in a 100 years history restaurant.
AM: In the morning our local guide will pick you up from hotel lobby and then transfer to visit the most famous and must-be see spot the Terra-cotta Warriors Museum. Famed of the eighth miracle of the world, the marvelous excavations in different underground 3 vaults show a surprisingly high level craftsmanship in old days. More than 6600 warriors with different expressions from each other testified the greatest intelligence of the first emperor Qin. Nowadays, the opened 3-D circular-screen movie let you deeply know the historical Qin Dynasty while enjoying its mysterious and splendid.
Noon: Lunch in a local restaurant.
PM: After the Chinese style lunch, we will drive to visit Xian Ancient City Wall. It is not only the unique and intact city wall that has survived in China but also the biggest and most complete military system of defense in the world. Going down the City Wall you will take a walk in Shuyuanmen Cultural Street where you will meet many traditional Chinese stationery such as rice paper, bamboo brushes, stamps, Chinese painting and calligraphy. Then you will be escorted back to hotel.
- Day 3: Xian- Cook like LocalShaanxi History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Local Family Visit (B + L)
am: After breakfast, your local guide will takes you to visit a local Market to see how locals purchase their daily food material. You will see many veges that you may never seen before and know their functions in local’s life. You will also get a chance to buy some material which will be used for your cooking class. It’s also a good chance for you to learn good bargain skills.
After purchased the material, you will pay a visit to a local family (a group may be divided into different families) and learn how to make Chinese courses. Your main learning course is how to make dumpling, also, you have chance to learn one or two more coursed of stir fried food , such as Kongpao Chicken, or Stir-Fried three fresh Vege with Oster source. Finally, you will have a nice lunch together with the local family and chat with them. You may get to know a lot of things you may never get from tourist book.
Noon: Lunch at local resident's home.
After a nice lunch, we will go to visit Shaanxi History Museum, The entire building is in the architectural features of the Tang Dynasty. It is a treasure of the cultural heritage of Shaanxi Province and shows the development of the Chinese civilization. Then visit the nearby Big Wild Goose Pagoda, which was built to store the scriptures and statues brought back by Xuan Zang from India. It’s one of the famous Buddhist pagodas in China. At the end of the day, transfer back to your Xian hotel.
- Day 4: Xian-Adventure Like localsMt. Huashan (B)
AM: After the breakfast, our English-speaking tour guide and driver pick you up from your hotel at 8:30am. We will arrive at the Mt. Huashan at 10:30am. We will take a cable car to the North Peak. At the North peak, our guide will leave you for free to enjoy the beautiful mountain scenery. On the top of the mountain, there are several spots, such as the Buddhist and Taoist temples, sculptures and engravings. You will enjoy yourself very much on the 4 peaks. Passing the Gold Lock Pass you can buy a golden lock, and lock it on the iron chains on the Gold Lock Pass which symbolize safety and health. It must be marvelous scenery to see thousands of golden locks on the iron chains. On the Middle Peak (Jade Maiden Peak), you can enjoy its supernatural atmosphere. It must be fantastic and amazing to watch the sunset with your own eyes. Then you will move forward to the East Peak and the South peak and last come to the West Peak. You will have a good treat by the fresh air on the Mt. Huashan! Our tour guide will meet you at the North Peak and take the cable car to the foot of the mountain together.
Noon: We would like to suggest you to prepare some food for the whole climbing. The lunch is on your own.
PM: Enjoy your free time on the mountain top. At about 17:00pm, the driver will wait for you at the exit gate of mountain and then transfer you back to Xi’an city.
- Day 5: Xian- Learning local SkillBell Tower & Drum Tower Square , Muslim Quarter, Gao Family Courtyard，Hanyangling Mausoleum (B + L)
AM: After Breakfast, We will take a walk to Muslim Quarter where you will meet lots of local snacks and interesting little souvenirs. In the Muslim Quarter there is 600 years old Gao Family Courtyard. You will also enjoy the intangible cultural heritage,the shadow play show and also get a chance to learn how to do it yourself. After that you will arrive at the Bell Tower & Drum Tower Square to have an outer look of the Bell Tower and the Drum Tower.
Noon: Lunch at the Muslim Street.
PM: Driving westward you will visit Hanyangling Mausoleumwhich is the mausoleum of Li Qi, the fourth emperor in Han Period (202BC-220AD). After the visit you will be escorted back to your hotel in Xian.
- Day 6: Xian Departure (B)
Our local driver will pick you up from hotel lobby according to flight schedule and transfer to airport.
Tour Price Per Person ($=USD)
|Travelers||Luxury Class||Comfortable Class||Standard Class|
|Single Room Supplement||$||$||$|
Novotel Xian SCPG or same class
Mecure Xi’an Downtown or same class
Ibis Xian or same class
|Book the Tour
- All private transportation service in air -conditional vehicle
- Excellent English speaking tour guide service for the whole trip
- Accommoation based in twin sharing rooms with daily buffet breakfast in hotel
- Main gate entrance fees to the attractions metioned in itinerary
- Daily chinese style lunches as mentioned in itinerary
- China Travel Accident Insurance
- Government taxes and service charges
- Inboard and outboard airfare
- Any dinner
- Any optional choice inside the attractions
- Any other service not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expense