3 Days Xian City Tour with Mt.Huashan
- Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Ancient City Wall, Mount.Huashan, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Shaanxi History Museum, Bell Tower Square
- Private tour guide + Driver + Vehicle + Entrance tickets + Lunches
- Start from $190 per person
Xian teeming with history and natural beauty has always been a popular destination for both domestic and foreign visitors. On this 3 days tour, you will see the vivid life-size terracotta soldiers in the giant pits, have a cultural and visual feast at Shaanxi History Museum, hike the Taoism holy land Huashan Mountain to enjoy the breath-taking scenery, and stroll on the more than 600-year-old city wall imagining how it functioned in the ancient time. Airport transfer, English-speaking tour guide, driver, vehicle, admission tickets, etc. are included, which will save you a lot of unnecessary hassle and time.
1. Get a deep impression of the awe-inspiring life-size terracotta army and be amazed by the high level of sculpture of the ancients.
Highlights of this tour:
2. Ride a bike on China’s largest and best-preserved city wall and learn the fact that it was built for military defense.
3. Embark on an exciting adventure to the world’s most precipitous mountain – Mount Hua to visit Taoist temples, sculptures, carvings, and other attractions.
4. Stroll through the tranquil garden surrounding the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, which was originally built to preserve the Buddhist scriptures and statues that Xuanzang brought from India during the Tang Dynasty.
- Day 1: Xian ArrivalTerracotta Warriors and Horses, Ancient Xian City Wall (Lunch)
AM: Upon your arrival in the morning (you are suggested to arrive to Xian before 11:00), our tour guide will greet you at Xian airport by holding a sign with your name and then directly escort you to the most notable attraction Terracotta Warriors and Horses which is known as “the Eighth Wonder of the World”. Standing in front of the three pits, you will feel like traveling back to the Qin Dynasty.
Noon: Lunch in a local restaurant.
PM: After lunch, we will go drive to downtown and visit Ancient Xian City Wall, the best-preserved and largest city wall in China. It was built in the Ming Dynasty for military defense. It provides invaluable materials for the research of the history and architecture in that period. You can optionally ride a bike on the top of the City Wall to see the city from a unique angle.
After a great time on the City Wall, your guide and driver will take you to your downtown hotel for a good rest.
Accommodation: Hotel booked by yourself
- Day 2: XianMount.Huashan (No Meal)
AM: In the morning, our guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby. After about 2 hours’ driving, we will arrive at Mount Huashan. First, we will take a cable car up the North Peak where you will start your own hiking. The guide will leave you to freely explore the mountain. On the top of the mountain, there are several spots such as Taoist temples, sculptures and engravings. You will enjoy yourself so much on the 4 peaks. After you reach the Gold Lock Pass, you can buy a golden lock and lock it on the iron chains. Visitors usually do this to pray for safety and health. It must be marvelous scenery with thousands of golden locks on the iron chains. On the Middle Peak (Jade Maiden Peak), you can immerse in its supernatural atmosphere. It must be fantastic and amazing to watch the sunset with your own eyes if you are lucky. Then you will move on to the East Peak, the South peak and the West Peak. You can breathe the fresh air on the Mount Huashan! Our tour guide will meet you at the North Peak and take the cable car to the foot of the mountain together.
Noon: Lunch on your own. We would like to suggest you prepare some food and bottled water for the whole climbing.
PM: At about 17:00, the driver will wait for you at the exit of the mountain and transfer you back to your hotel.
Accommodation: Hotel booked by yourself
- Day 3: Xian DepartureShaanxi History Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Bell and Drum Tower Square (Lunch)
AM: After breakfast, our guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel. We will head to the first stop Shaanxi History Museum near the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. The entire building possesses the architectural features of the Tang Dynasty. It houses the cultural relics of Shaanxi Province and shows the development of Chinese civilization. Then visit Big Wild Goose Pagoda which was built to store the scriptures and Buddha statues brought back to China from India by monk Xuanzang. It’s one of the famous Buddhist pagodas in China.
Noon: Lunch on your own.
PM: After lunch, we will have a stroll on the Bell Tower and Drum Tower Square and admire the Bell Tower and Drum Tower from a distance.
At the end of the tour, you’ll be escorted to Xian airport for your departure flight.
Tour Price Per Person
|Travelers||1 People||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People|
|Travelers||6 People||7 People||8 People||9 People||10 People|
|Book the Tour
- Entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Meal: Chinese style 2 lunches listed in the itinerary
- Guide: Excellent English-speaking tour guides in Xian
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance during the tour
- Government taxes
- China Visas or international flights
- Any optional activity / battery car / shuttle bus inside the attraction
- Our package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip for any unforeseen circumstance.
- Gratuities to guide and driver (recommended if you are satisfied with their services)