6 Days Xian and Mt Huashan Muslim Tour by Air Asia
- Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Banpo Museum, Bell Tower and Drum Tower Square, Muslim Quarter, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Qujiang Pool, Small Wild Goose Pagoda Scenic Area, Mt. Huashan, Xian City Wall, Daming Palace, Shuyuanmen Ancient Cultural Street
- Private tour guide + Driver + Vehicle + Entrance Tickets fee + Hotel + Lunches
- Start from $410 per person
Are you longing for an in-depth tour to Xian to discover the splendid history of China and visit the famous Terracotta Warriors? Are you looking forward a Muslim tour in Xian? This 6-day tour is just designed for you with deliberate consideration for your needs as a Muslim especially on food and itinerary. You will encounter Terracotta Warriors, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, City Wall, Mt. Huashan, local food…You will meet a real Xian!
1. Explore the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage sites – Terracotta Warriors and Big Wild Goose Pagoda, and hear the rewarding stories behind them.
2. Hike 4-5 hours up from the foot of the North Peak of Mt. Huashan to the summit to take in the spectacular views of the peaks.
3. Join the historical exploration of the World Heritage Site of the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and China’s largest and best-preserved ancient City Wall.
4. Walk along the Shuyuanmen Ancient Cultural Street to see ancient Chinese stationery, Chinese painting and calligraphy.
5. Pay a visit to Xi’an Museum to learn about the city’s history and appreciate some exquisite relics unearthed in local area.
- Day 1: Xian Arrival (No Meal)
Upon arrival in Xian, Our driver will greet you at Xian airport by holding a welcome board with your name. Then the driver will transfer you to hotel in downtown Xian. The rest day is free for you.
- Day 2: XianTerra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Banpo Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Qujiang Pool (Breakfast + Lunch)
AM: After breakfast at hotel, meet our local guide at hotel lobby and board the car to visit the No.1 highlight in Xian, Terracotta Warriors. It is known as “the Eighth Wonders of the World” with a surprisingly high level in sculpture. It is located 30 km east of the Xi’an City and the original site was found by four local farmers while drilling a well in 1974. Now it has turned into one of the most important attractions in China and the No.1 attractive site in Xi’an. The museum includes Pit 1(the largest pit), Pit 2, Pit 3, and the exhibition hall of the chariots and horses. You will stay in the museum for 2-3 hours. Listening to the explanation from the expert tour guide, you will learn the hidden story of those live-sized sculptures and history of their owner: First Emperor of Qin who is also the first emperor of China. After lunch, drive back to downtown for next stop. On the way, the van will pass by Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum and have a glimpse of it.
Noon: Lunch in a local restaurant.
PM: After lunch, you will visit Banpo Museum. This New Stone Age site, dating from approximately 5,000 to 4,000 B.C., is one of the most complete examples of a Neolithic agricultural settlement in the world. Following your local guide, you will learn the mysterious history of original civilization which will be a great experience for children. Then go back to the hotel.
- Day 3: XianSmall Wild Goose Pagoda Scenic Area, Muslim Quarter, Great Mosque, Bell Tower and Drum Tower Square (Breakfast + Lunch)
AM: After breakfast, you will start your tour today from Small Wild Goose Pagoda Scenic Area. Small Wild Goose Pagoda is the twin of the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Both the two pagodas are important witnesses for the history of Great Tang Dynasty. Same as the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Small Wild Goose Pagoda was also built to store the Buddhist scriptures brought from Ancient India by the master monk Xuanzang in the Tang Dynasty. Different from the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Small Wild Goose Pagoda attracts visitors with its special charms that it keeps quiet and peaceful in the bustling downtown area, has precious value on architecture and Chinese garden aesthetics. Inside of Small Wild Goose Pagoda, you will pay a visit to Xian Museum to learn about the city’s history and appreciate some exquisite relics unearthed in local area.
Noon: Lunch in a local restaurant.
PM: Next, head to visit Big Wild Goose Pagoda which was originally built to hold Buddhist sutra and figurines of the Buddha that Xuanzang brought back from India in Tang Dyansty, 652 A.D. Now there is a big square divided into North Square and South Square, surrounding the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. The design of the buidlings and statues is in Tang style, showing people the ever glory of that great time. It’s busier in the evening when many activities with Tang elements held by local amateur.The last stop is the Qujiang Pool Park, an elegant park built on the base of historical relics, serving as not only a recreational zone but also a relics-protected zone. Finally, we drop you off at hotel.
- Day 4: Xian-Mt Huashan -Xian by CarMt Huashan (Breakfast)
AM: After the breakfast, our English-speaking tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby at 8 am. We will arrive at Mount Huashan after 2 hours’ driving. You will take a shuttle bus to North Cable Car Station and then cable car to the North Peak. Along the way, you will appreciate the amazing scenery on the thrilling cable car ride and listening to the interesting introduction about this famous mountain from tour guide. When you get to the North peak, your tour guide will suggest you the detailed route to explore the peaks one by one according to your physical condition and interest, and also appoint a meeting place after your hiking. Then it’s the free time on your own to enjoy the adventure here. On the top of the mountain, there are several spots, such as the Buddhist and Taoist temples, sculptures and engravings. You will enjoy yourself very much on the 4 peaks. You will have a good treat by the fresh air on the Mount Huashan!
Noon: We would like to suggest you to prepare some food for the whole climbing. The lunch is on your own because there is no restaurant on mountain top.
PM: Enjoy your free time on the mountain top. At about 17:00, please return to North Peak and take the same way down to the mountain by North Peak cable car and shuttle bus. Meet the guide at the appointed place and get back to your hotel together.
- Day 5: XianXian City Wall, Yongxingfang Food Street, Daming Palace National Heritage Park, Shuyuanmen Ancient Cultural Street (Breakfast + Lunch)
AM: In the morning pick up from hotel by our guide and then transfer to visit Xian City Wall. It is the most complete preserved and the largest city wall in China. It was built for the military defense in the ancient time. Since it is cycling the city, visitors can ride a bike around the city wall. Going down from the City Wall, take a walk along the Shuyuanmen Ancient Cultural Street to see ancient Chinese stationery, Chinese painting and calligraphy. Later, you will visit the Yongxingfang Food Street where you will have chance to try most authentic food from various part of Shaanxi Province.
Noon: Lunch in a local restaurant.
PM: Then drive to visit Daming Palace National Heritage Park. It was once the political center and symbol of Tang Dynasty (618 – 907). It was built in the year of 634 and served as a place for 17 emperors to handle state affairs for more than 200 years. The palace of a large scale and complete layout was called the “peak of Chinese palace architecture” and greatly influenced the design of the famous Forbidden City and even palaces in Asian countries such as Japan and Korea. Unfortunately, it was ruined in the wars in the late Tang Dynasty. The current palace was duplicated according to the ever-existed one and has become a world cultural heritage site and is cherished by the whole world. You will enjoy an IMAX 3D movie Legend of the Daming Palace which relates a love story arising from a piece of exquisite ancient mural and will bring you back to the glorious days of Tang Dynasty. Your guide will lead you to admire the unearthed relics in the museum and uncover the stories of Tang Dynasty you may never heard of.
Finally, end the tour today with drop-off at your hotel.
- Day 6: Xian Departure (Breakfast)
Our driver will pick you up from hotel lobby at appointed time and transfer to Xian airport for your departure. Service ends from here.
Tour Price Per Person ($=USD)
|Travelers||Luxury Class||Comfortable Class||Standard Class|
|Single Room Supplement||$360||$208||$114|
Novotel Xian SCPG or same class
Mecure Xi’an Downtown or same class
Ibis Xian or same class
|Book the Tour
- Accommodation: 5-night centrally located hotels in Xian
- Entrance tickets as mentioned in itinerary
- Meal: 5 breakfasts included at hotel and 4 Hala lunches listed in the itinerary
- Guide: Excellent English-speaking tour guides in Xian
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance during the tour
- Government taxes
- China Visas or international flights
- Any optional activity / battery car / shuttle bus inside the attraction
- Our package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip for any unforeseen circumstance.
- Any item beyond “Pirce includes”
- Gratuities to guide and driver (recommended if you are satisfied with their services)